Citações por ano
Pages Camellia Mondal, Tapan Kumar Pages Coffea and Psilanthus Anthony, F. Cola Adebola, P. Digitalis Sales, Ester et al. Elaeis Ithnin, Maizura et al. Euphorbia Horvath, David et al. Gladiolus Cantor, Maria et al.
Recommended for you
Lilium Tuyl, Jaap M. Nicotiana Lewis, Ramsey S. Petunia Ganga, M.
- Cat Poem, Persian Pearls Cat Poem.
- Texas Wildflower;
- Nightcap at Dawn: American Soldiers Counterinsurgency in Iraq.
- Seven Secrets to Stop Interruptions in Meditation: How to Concentrate and Focus on Your Meditation and Deal with Distractions (Meditation Practices Book 1);
- Collette gets an Education (Depravity Book 1)?
- What is Kobo Super Points?.
Rosa Smulders, M. Theobroma Zhang, Dapeng et al.
Genetics and Breeding
Show next xx. Recommended for you.
PAGE 1. Home Contact us Help Free delivery worldwide. Free delivery worldwide. Bestselling Series.
- The Adventures of Splot, the Floating Pink Blob?
- Christmas On The Prairie.
- Temptation Laid Bare.
- Genetics and Breeding!
- Primary Health Care in the Dental Office, An Issue of Dental Clinics - E-Book (The Clinics: Dentistry);
- Books by Chittaranjan Kole!
Harry Potter. Popular Features. New Releases.
Description Wild crop relatives are now playing a significant part in the elucidation and improvement of the genomes of their cultivated counterparts. This work includes comprehensive examinations of the status, origin, distribution, morphology, cytology, genetic diversity and available genetic and genomic resources of numerous wild crop relatives, as well as of their evolution and phylogenetic relationship. Further topics include their role as model plants, genetic erosion and conservation efforts, and their domestication for the purposes of bioenergy, phytomedicines, nutraceuticals and phytoremediation.
Wild crop relatives : genomic and breeding resources. Chittaranjan Kole, editor - Details - Trove
It contains chapters written by nearly well-known authors from about 40 countries. Illustrations note XXVI, p. Back cover copy Wild crop relatives are now playing a significant part in the elucidation and improvement of the genomes of their cultivated counterparts. Table of contents Allium.